The wearing of the Al Noori Muslim School uniform by students is an outward presentation of pride and respect for both self and the School. It helps builds self-confidence and a sense of connection and belonging within our community.
The wearing of the Al Noori Muslim School uniform is compulsory for all students. The school expects students to wear the uniform during school hours, while travelling to and from school, and when engaged in school activities out of school hours. Al Noori Muslim School bags are compulsory for all students.
Al Noori Muslim School’s Uniform Department is located at 85 Mimosa Road, Greenacre, NSW 2190. The Uniform Department stocks the complete school uniform and sports uniforms, except for shoes.
Hours of operation
Open: Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:10 am to 10:30 am
(school terms only)
Closed: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Address: 85 Mimosa Road, Greenacre, NSW 2190
Phone: 0424 663 340
School Uniform Price List and Order Forms are available from the Administration Office and the Uniform Department.
There will be no refunds/returns on any items purchased from the Uniform Department. Exchanges are ONLY allowed upon presentation of a receipt and items must also be in original condition with tags still attached. Due to Health Regulations, there is NO exchange on hats or hijabs (regardless of whether the packet has been opened).
Overall guidelines for dress
- School uniform is to be worn every day
- Black school shoes are to be worn every day. Slip on shoes, sandals, open-toed footwear are not acceptable
- Sports uniform must only be worn on sport days with white sports shoes
- School back packs and blazers are compulsory
- Short standard haircuts apply to all boys
- No makeup
- Hats, caps and visors are expected to be worn during outdoor activities and play time
Note: The Uniform Department is not responsible for any lost property.