How to apply
Thank you for considering Al Noori Muslim School for your child’s education
Al Noori Muslim School is an independent selective school educating students from Kindergarten to Year 12. At our school, every child is known, cared for and guided to grow in knowledge, character and manners.
All students wishing to enrol at Al Noori Muslim School need to take an entrance assessment and, if successful, be prepared to come for an interview.
Application for enrolment form
Complete the Al Noori Muslim School application for enrolment form and return to the school together with the following documentation:
- Application fee of $100
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Citizenship Certificate or Passport.
- Most recent school report
- NAPLAN results
- Medical documents (if applicable)
- Immunisation statement from Medicare (no blue books accepted)
- Parent’s evidence of residency i.e. parent’s Passport / Australian Birth Certificate or Citizenship Certificate
Note: Applications for enrolment does not in itself constitute enrolment. Siblings are not assured enrolment at the school.